V DRIVE BELTS
TOTALRUBBER provides a range of power transmission belts, comprising of v-belts, timing belts and conveyor belts to a diverse array of customers in many different industries.
Total Omniforce – V-Belts for Australian standards & conditions
The Total Omniforce belt range has been developed in Australia over the past 20 years, to meet Australian standards and conditions. This v-belt offers value for money, delivering far superior performance than cheaper v-belt options in the market.
Due to the increase in the number of cheap, low quality power transmission belts in the Australian market, TOTALRUBBER has now taken some of the confusion out of purchasing v-belts. The Total Omniforce range meets the Australian Quality Assured standard.
V-belts – consider this!
A: Few things should be considered when purchasing a v-belt:
Q: Why are cheap v-belts cheap?
A: Because they take shortcuts in quality.
- The cover is not Neoprene, therefore the belt lacks antistatic properties and oil resistance, making it less durable.
- the cover is only a single wrap. This means a very quick wear rate
- The reinforcement drive member is Rayon, not Polyester which means :
- The belt stretches
- The belt has a much shorter life
- The belt has a lower power rating
- The rubber carcass is reclaimed rubber which means excessive flex fatigue and shortened service life.